Just a guy who thinks too much and someone who likes to be with his friends and of course play video games. 20 years old, living with my family at the moment, Mother and my little brother.
Hiya guys! I've decided since I am using a gamer template, that I will later on give you my thoughts about games I've tried and maybe my top five list. By the way if you'd like to get in touch with me I have an email that I couldn't use for this blog. Anyways Nicke_p_alltid@hotmail.com!

Thread Of Light.

Upplagd av Niklas söndag 23 januari 2011

Hiya guys, it's been a long time since my last post. Though I can honestly say I'm feeling much better these days, I'm still down on some things but other stuff looks a lot brighter now.
A semester of school has passed and it's going great. I've also probably found out what I want to work with/as in the future. Psychology, I want to help people with the same problems I have/had. The training for my Socialfobia has gone great too.

This year will probably bring me into a better mood, which must be great for you guys who've read here before and thought my self-pity was annoying :>.

Well I guess that's all for now, promise to post more often ^^

QOTD. - Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius.
SOTD. - Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars.

0 kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Under construction.

Blogs that catches my eyes.

Followers