Just a guy who thinks too much and someone who likes to be with his friends and of course play video games. 20 years old, living with my family at the moment, Mother and my little brother.
Hiya guys! I've decided since I am using a gamer template, that I will later on give you my thoughts about games I've tried and maybe my top five list. By the way if you'd like to get in touch with me I have an email that I couldn't use for this blog. Anyways Nicke_p_alltid@hotmail.com!

Embrace your dreams

Upplagd av Niklas tisdag 10 augusti 2010

Another unproductive day..

People say that if you don't open up sometimes you might lose everything you hold so dear.
I'm afraid that if I do open up I will lose more than that, I will lose myself down an unknown dark path without any guidance or someone to reach out.

I guess it's wrong not to do something about it, the question is what to do?
I don't want the easy way, the shortcut. I want the true way.

If I were to tell you the words on my mind right now the only thing that would come out would be
I hate you, I hate this. Somebody help!

Well probably another self pitying post, but all I can do is hope it'll pass.

One thing that's great is that I'm about to start embracing one of my dreams this fall.
To be honest I just want a way out right now. Unfotunately I can't find one, so anybody please do help.

Something that always keeps me going is my determination of changing the wrongs in this world, not to create a perfect world just enough to make it worth wanting to live in. So we'll see how that goes, but that's one of my dreams, probably the biggest one.

QOTD: "Embrace your dreams and whatever happens protect your honor." - Zack Fair
SOTD: Everything - Michael Bublé

0 kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Under construction.

Blogs that catches my eyes.

Followers