Just a guy who thinks too much and someone who likes to be with his friends and of course play video games. 20 years old, living with my family at the moment, Mother and my little brother.
Hiya guys! I've decided since I am using a gamer template, that I will later on give you my thoughts about games I've tried and maybe my top five list. By the way if you'd like to get in touch with me I have an email that I couldn't use for this blog. Anyways Nicke_p_alltid@hotmail.com!

Dual Identity.

Upplagd av Niklas fredag 16 april 2010

Starring at that white white ceiling, listening to the buzzing sound in the background, seeing the screen turning dark along with the room, watching into darkness as I’m waiting for my eyes to adjust to the dark.

The first thing I see is that empty leather armchair..

What am I doing? waking up, getting dressed, eating my breakfast and then filling my days with nothing but time consuming crap!

Lies, deception and betrayal. It’s all part of my daily life routine, I myself decieve people, I’m getting lied to and I’ve been betrayed more times than I can count.

One part of me is that humble, considerate and nice guy that’s always smiling and trying to lighten up the mood. That part of me is in pain.

The other part of me is the one that I don’t show to people that often. The mask is breaking for every day that passes, I’ve been able to keep the charade going but now it’s taking it’s toll on me.

This part is also in pain, beeing stuck between who I approach people as and the one that’s hiding inside of me is the worst thing that could’ve ever happened to me. We’ve all got our demons, but my demons feels as if they’re tearing me apart if I don’t let them out.

Perfection: is a word that explains that the descendant of this object or person is unable to beat it’s predecessor.

"Critics are our friends, they show us our faults." - Benjamin Franklin.

You know the saying laughing on the inside, well I’m crying.

I know that all of this sounds like a lot of wallowing in self pity, trust me I’ve been trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I don’t even see a shimmer of light!
Shadows - Westlife.

0 kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Under construction.

Blogs that catches my eyes.

Followers