Just a guy who thinks too much and someone who likes to be with his friends and of course play video games. 20 years old, living with my family at the moment, Mother and my little brother.
Hiya guys! I've decided since I am using a gamer template, that I will later on give you my thoughts about games I've tried and maybe my top five list. By the way if you'd like to get in touch with me I have an email that I couldn't use for this blog. Anyways Nicke_p_alltid@hotmail.com!

Activation Of My Determination.

Upplagd av Niklas måndag 19 april 2010

I've been called lazy many times in my life, I used to despise being called that. Now that it's a new week I turned over a new leaf, I now see it as a challenge. A challenge to prove something and it's not about me not being lazy, since I am, we all are. No this makes me want to prove that being lazy isn't something you should be afraid of being called.

If you ever get called lazy, here's what I answer from this day on, "Yes I am lazy! something wrong with that? don't I still get my tasks done ?" (Of course this is only usable if you actually get your job done)

Now I was called lazy today for not taking more classes than I do, and this made me change my mind about taking more classes.

Now something I've known for so long yet never really realizing it. Everyday I make over a thousand choices in my brain. Should I eat breakfast, should I wear this today when I go out, Should I tell people around me how I really feel. What I mean is that our choices alters our life.

And here's what I've been feeling blue a lot lately, but just for today it changed, oddly enough a day is all I need to get determined about changing my lifestyle.

I just realized another thing, I haven't told you guys why I write in english when I'm from sweden. You see I have an excellent vocabulary both in english and swedish (First time I actually admit to myself I'm good at something) but I think that english has a better ring to it when it comes to me talking about my feelings.

A week ago I talked to my guidance counsellor about applying to the university, now right away I had an obstacle ahead of me. She told me I didn't have enough points yet. Two weeks ago I had a problem choosing between applying for Archeology or Teaching in english. Five hours ago I began making up a plan of how I'm supposed to get enough points and I even decided which of the two subjects I want to learn more about.

Guess what! I chose both subjects. First archeology and then teaching.

I should probably warn you guys that in my next contribution to this blog will probably be depressing again, but if you want to get to know me that's a part of me you have to live with me untill I'm done with it.

In my other blog that I've shutdown I always wrote my song for the day and a quote too, I'm thinking I should give you guys the same joy!

Devil in me - Kate Voegele

"A small leak can sink a great ship" Benjamin Franklin.

0 kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Under construction.

Blogs that catches my eyes.

Followers